The Official Riding Club of Harley-Davidson®
San Diego Chapter
Are you new to riding or recently moved to San Diego? Would you like to ride some of the most beautiful mountain and desert roads in San Diego County with people who share your love of Harleys?
Join us as a guest on one of our rides and enjoy the company of Harley enthusiasts that strive to make each ride a memorable experience. Most rides leave in the morning, with a rest stop along the way and end with a meal at one of the many locations that welcome our patronage.
- Rides: Short rides, long rides, breakfast rides, dinner rides, moonlight rides through the desert, even overnight adventures - building memories and stories to tell. Isn't that what it's all about?
- Mentorship Program: Need a little help getting started with group riding? Be sure to check out our new Mentorship Program.
- Monthly Meetings: Have a great time with your friends while getting the latest chapter news.
- Parades: A great way to show your Harley pride and give your local community something to roar about.
- Toy runs: A popular activity that provides toys to needy children.
- Holiday events: Parties, group activities - all sorts of holiday fun.
- Charity events: Do some good while having a great time with your HOG Family!
- Volunteering: We have a variety of activities you can volunteer for - anything from helping at an event to becoming a Chapter officer.